Data2paper has partnered with academic institutions, publishers, data repositories and organizations interested in research and scholarly communication
- F1000 Research is a founding partner of Data2paper, a member of the data2paper advisory group and is a journal partner
- JISC funded the feasibility and prototype phases of Data2paper and aims to integrate it with their Research Data Shared Service.
- The current service transition phase is jointly funded by JISC and the Alfred P Sloan Foundation.
- Microsoft Research provide the infrastructure for data2paper, running on Azure cloud.
- Data2paper is an ORCID member. ORCID provides a persistent digital identifier that distinguishes you from other researchers. Learn more at orcid.org.
Data2paper advisory includes academics and representatives from
Data2paper is working with the following repositories, as well as developing code for integration with leading platforms such as Samvera (formerly Hydra).
Apart from F1000Research, data2paper is working with journals such as
We will provide you with more details in the days to come. Watch this space!